|Reversible Jacket – Waterproof||£21.50|
|PE t-shirt (Or plain black t-shirt)||£7.35|
|PE Bag with name tag||£5.58|
|Black Football Socks||£5.00|
|Book Bag Bottle||£7.74|
|All children are permitted to wear a watch/FitBit – but we do not permit smart watches which connect to mobile phones/have separate access to 3G/4G/5G. Any phones in school will be required to be turned off during the daytime hours.|
- Pale-blue polo shirt
- Bottle-green sweater top
- Fleece-lined jacket
- Grey skirt
- Grey trousers
- Grey shorts
- Green gingham dress
- Black tights
- Socks of neutral colours e.g. white/navy/black
- Hairbands should be bottle green, or black
- Black shoes/boots (not trainers)
- Black shoes (not trainers)
- No bracelets, necklaces, earrings or facial/body piercings are permitted.
- Pupils should not have their ears pierced at times which would necessitate the wearing of ‘sleepers’ in school time.
- No make-up.
- No false nails, coloured nail varnish, gel polish or acrylics.
- Hair gel, hair colours or lines shaved into hair are not permitted
- We recommend children with long hair, tie it up for school.
- No extreme haircuts including lines or extreme differences in length.
- No Skin fades with ‘no blade / zero’ and no hair should be shorter than a No 2. Any braid style that exposes the scalp is NOT allowed.
- Our PE kit enables black leggings to be worn with a small logo. Logos should not extend down the full leg. N.B. Leggings are not permitted to be worn as part of normal school uniform.
- Long black football socks for the times when Tag Rugby/Football takes place and children would like to wear shinpads/long socks – these can also be worn in general PE lessons.
- We suggest that dark-coloured trainers are worn so that any sport which takes place on the field does not cause staining/discolouration.
- For swimming – there will be an expectation that all children with long hair wear a swimming cap.
- Boys – Swimming shorts
- Girls – Swimming costume and swimming cap
- Goggles – All children
- Flip flops/footwear for the poolside – All children
- Occasionally, children are asked to bring in old clothes/pyjamas for life-saving lessons.
- Leggings are not permitted as part of normal school uniform – they can only be worn on PE days (excluding swimming days)
- Striped tracksuits are not permitted
- Jewellery must not be worn on P.E days: this limits the chances of children losing any items they need to remove.
- If children wear their school jumper or cardigan, or PE fleece, we recommend wearing a coat over the top for breaktimes, particularly the cooler weather is approaching.
- If children have indoor P.E, they may wish to wear shorts under their jogging bottoms too.
Tots to Teams Tel: 0191 2715454 – order forms are available from the school office, or you can order direct from the Tots to Teams website
Please, mark your child’s name on all clothing.
A reminder letter or text will be sent home to parents of children who are not wearing the correct uniform.