Dear Parents and Carers,
During the 2023 spring term, we will be conducting a uniform and pricing review. For those families who are anticipating starting us with at the infant school or junior school in September 2023, further guidance will be provided at the start of the 2023 summer term with updated uniform guidance.
- Pale-blue polo shirt
- Bottle-green sweater top
- Fleece-lined jacket
- Grey skirt
- Grey trousers
- Grey shorts
- Green gingham dress
- Flat-heeled, black school shoes (not trainers)
- Small stud earrings are permitted
- Small wrist watches/FitBit are permitted
- We request that children do not wear necklaces
- Smartwatches are not permitted
- Hair gel, hair colours or lines shaved into hair are not permitted
- We recommend children with long hair, tie it up for school
- Plain black sports shorts*
- Plain black or bottle-green jogging bottoms
- Plain black hoody/zipped tracksuit top or bottle-green hoody* with school logo (alternatively children might like to wear their school cardigan/jumper instead)
- T-shirt in the colour of the house group* (St Andrew’s – blue, St David’s – yellow, St George’s – red, St Patrick’s – green)
- Trainers (preferably black, however other colours are suitable)
- Leggings are not permitted
- Striped tracksuits are not permitted
- Jewellery must not be worn on P.E days. This limits the chances of children losing any items they need to remove.
- If children wear their school jumper or cardigan, or a thin jumper or jacket, we recommend wearing a coat over the top for breaktimes, especially now the cooler weather is approaching.
- If children have indoor P.E, they may wish to wear shorts under their jogging bottoms too.
Infant School Suppliers:
St. Joseph’s Infant School Birtley – Logos Unlimited Schoolwear
Tots to Teams Tel: 0191 2715454 – order forms are available from the school office, or you can order direct from the Tots to Teams website
Please, mark your child’s name on all clothing.
A reminder letter or text will be sent home to parents of children who are not wearing the correct uniform.